Interested in joining the ride CREW or getting more involved with Gears & Beers??
Volunteer for the event to make new friends, make a difference and enjoy some awesome perks!
There are a few options to become part of the Gears & Beers Event Team… Welcome!!
In addition to being a part of the team, volunteers are invited to a free registration for the ride or may opt to volunteer for Gears & Beers to receive a free ticket to another upcoming event (Hallowcrawl, Santacon Royal Oak, The Monster’s Ball, The Little Black Dress Event, New Year’s Eve or other spring events!
We are seeking your support for the ride:
- Experienced Riders to lead, support, cork/block and SAG
- Help with event set up (prior to event), registration, bar greeters & traffic control to welcome the riders at our partner venues or help at the beer fest and victory party after the ride.
- Marking the course the day before the ride with our set up teamQUESTIONS? CALL OR TEXT 248.543.1000
Back Ally Bikes and Gears and Beers would like your help! We are asking that if you have any used bikes or biking equipment that you no longer need or use to please bring them with you on ride day. We will be collecting your lightly used biking equipment to help continue their education for youths all year round.
Some needed items include:
- Bikes in any condition (we can scrap damaged frames and use the money for programs)
- Bicycle parts in any condition
- Bicycle accessories (racks, apparel, etc)
- New locks for youth who have earned bikes
- New helmets for youth (gender neutral, ideally)
- Donations to Back Ally Bikes (tax-deductible!)